While India has been proactive against TB in recent years, there is still a long way to go. India bears the worldâ€™s largest burden of tuberculosis (TB), accounting for one-fourth of all new infections. Given that it kills nearly 300,000 people in India every year, the prevention and control of TB is a challenge at multiple levels, requiring the united efforts of a diverse range of stakeholders……..Read More.
- Online TB Champion Project Training – 18th July 2020. #TBfreeIndia
- Online TB Training of TB Champion Conducted For TB Free Indore Campaign – 6th June 2020. #TbfreeIndia
- TB Awareness Activity at Shaskiya Prathmik Vidyalaya – 12th March 2020. #TBfreeIndia
- TB Awareness ActivityÂ For Anganwadi Workers – 12th March 2020. #TBfreeIndia
- TB Awareness Activity at Jhalla Sadar Bagh Colony – 7th March 2020. #TBfreeIndia